Prom is a special time, and there are so many local businesses that want to help you make it amazing! ASK Dress Boutique is proud to bring a large selection of beautiful dresses to the surrounding area’s high school students. Prom is so much more than the dress. Below are just a few great businesses that we have collaborated with that can help complete your prom day look! ASK Dress Boutique has always been a strong believer in supporting local businesses and after the year of the pandemic, it is even more important to do so!
ASK would like to introduce a few local businesses that can help make your prom AMAZING!
Hair and Makeup is Important
Your hair and makeup can make or break your look. Prom day is a long day that can consist of pictures at multiple locations, a limo ride to the venue, more pictures and dancing once inside, and possibly going out after the dance. A hairdo that will last the whole time and make-up that doesn’t smear or fade is a necessity. There are some fantastic hair salons that are available to give you the look you need and one that will last the whole night through!
- Diva’s Salon & Spa: located in the same shopping strip as ASK Dress Boutique. Serving the area since 1997, Diva’s has been the “go-to” salon for quite a while. Talented beauticians are ready to make you look fabulous! Call for your appointment soon!
- Bliss Hair Studio: Located in Shorewood, Bliss offers a variety of salon services. Professional and talented describes the staff at Bliss. Contact them for your appointment.
Glowing Skin is Always In
Your skin is important too! Prom happens in spring when many of us have not had a chance to get out and enjoy the sun. You can get a natural, beautiful glow to your skin with a spray tan. A spray tan is a safe way to have a sun-kissed look on your skin.
- Ortanic Airbrush: located in Minooka offers a streak-free, flawless tan. Each customer receives a custom color mix to ensure a natural tan. Look even better in your dress with the perfect spray tan on your skin.
Flowers to Complement Your Dress
The style of the bouquet, the colors, and the boutonniere all need to be considered. Turn to a professional to help you find the perfect match. ASK Dress Boutique has featured several bouquets, corsages, and even fresh floral finger rings from this great local florist for many of our photoshoots. You will not be disappointed with their vibrant arrangements that are right on trend!
So Dear To Pat’s Heart: has over 32 years experience providing beautiful flowers for all occasions. The talented staff will create floral arrangements that will complement your look and meet your budget and style expectations for prom, homecoming, or any other special event.
Coordinate Your Look with Your Date
You’ve found your Perfect Dress and you look amazing. What better way to wow the crowd than with a good-looking date on your side. Make sure that your date is looking their best in a stylish suit or tuxedo and you will be sure to make prom a memorable night!
- Kosack’s Black Tie: is a long-time family-operated business specializing in men’s formalwear & accessories. Whatever style tuxedo you want your date in, they can help. Kosack’s also offers a large selection of ties, vests, etc. to match the color of your dress.
Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
Prom is a right of passage and a milestone high school event that you should embrace! So much is invested into this special day and you will want quality photographs to help you remember how beautiful you look and feel. A professional photographer is an expert in capturing the moment, the look, and the occasion perfectly. We work with a fabulous local photographer that can help you!
- Red Photography by Michelle: with over 10 years of experience, Michelle knows how to bring out the beauty in each of her clients with every picture she takes. She has done several photoshoots for ASK and we can confidently say you will not be disappointed with her work.
If you have a plan, your prom experience will be stress-free and fun! All of the local businesses above will be happy to help you make your day memorable. Need a little more advice for a great prom? Check out this article from Jovani, a leader in formal dresses for women. Find out What You Should Do The Night Before Prom.
ASK Dress Boutique’s last words of advice…..enjoy every moment! Relax, have fun, and make memories that will last a lifetime. Prom is an evening you will never forget. Thank you for allowing ASK Dress Boutique to be a part of it!