ASK Dress Boutique is happy to announce the re-opening of the boutique on June 2nd! The governor has moved the entire state into “Phase 3” of the recovery plan. There are some guidelines and restrictions that must be followed, but ASK is just happy to have our AMAZING customers back in the boutique! ASK Dress Boutique is fully stocked and ready to help you find your Perfect Dress. Several shipments of casual and cocktail dresses have arrived during closure. ASK customers will love these styles!! ASK Dress Boutique is also still fully stocked with long formal dresses, First Communion dresses, as well as Mother of the Bride/Groom. Whatever style you are looking for, ASK Dress Boutique is ready to help!
ASK Safety Precautions
ASK Dress Boutique will be taking several state mandated precautions to ensure your shopping experience is as safe as possible for your health. These precautions include:
- ASK staff will wear a mask that covers both mouth and nose at all times
- Common areas of the store will be sanitized with EPA approved cleaner multiple times each day
- Dressing rooms will be sanitized following CDC guidelines/recommendations after every use
- Every item tried on will be steam sanitized before it is returned to the sales floor
- Check out counter will be sanitized with an EPA approved cleaner after each transaction
- Credit Card pinpad will be sanitized with an EPA approved cleaner after each transaction
- The Boutique will go through an additional thorough cleaning weekly
- No public bathroom will be available
- Limited number of customers allowed in store at one time
ASK Dress Boutique is asking that customers follow these guidelines to best ensure a safe shopping experience. ASK thanks their customers for their cooperation. Guidelines include:
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, please refrain from visiting the boutique
- Absolutely NO food or drink (even water) is allowed
- Upon entering the boutique, use hand sanitizer prior to shopping
- Face mask that covers both mouth & nose must be worn at all times
- Only try on items that are seriously being considered for purchase on that day (due to the sanitation measures ASK must take with each item)
- Social distancing between customers is expected
- Time in boutique is limited to 1 hour
Due to state guidelines, based on the size of the boutique, ASK is only allowed to have 3 customers in the store at one time. Each of these customers is allowed 1 companion. This is also why ASK is limiting the time in the boutique to 1 hour. Private appointment times will be available Tuesday through Friday at 4 p.m. During those appointments, a customer may have up to 3 companions with them. No other customers will be in the boutique. If interested in an appointment, call the boutique to schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
New Way of Shopping
This is a new way of shopping and a new way for ASK Dress Boutique to run. Please be patient with ASK and with these changes. ASK will work with their customers as they move forward. Changes may need to be made as time goes on. One thing that will NOT change is the great customer service that ASK Dress Boutique has always provided!! Looking forward to seeing you at ASK Dress Boutique!